I think this may be my favourite sentence I have ever written… Happy National Chocolate Day! Well, as today is national chocolate day. I thought I would do a blog on my favourite five chocolates…
1) Lindt Linder Truffles. These are definitely my all time favourite chocolates, like how delicious is there chocolate in general? They also have so many different flavours! You cannot go wrong with a plain milk one. I think my absolute favourite Lindor Truffle has got to be the new Salted Caramel one. Salted Caramel has always been something I have loved and mixed with the Lindt Lindor it just hits different.
2) Daim. This is a tricky one for me, I know I love Daim. But do I prefer original Daim, or the milka one, or the Cadbury’s one? I love the original one dipped in my tea before bed. But, if I walked in the shop at work I would pick up the Cadbury one? Is it because it’s bigger, probably? Anyway, I’m going to put them both as my number two.
3) Caramel Nibbles. These are something I have loved for along time. These are the chocolate that if someone went in the shop for me, and I said I want some chocolate but I didn’t know what, they’d bring me theses. I’m a sucker for Caramel, normal caramel, salted caramel, caramel cappuccino, I love it all.
4) Mini Eggs. I was going to put these as my number one. But the fact that they only seem to be seasonal really let them down. But, when it’s Easter I could eat these like there is no tomorrow. They are honestly so “more-ish” I can never seem to stop!
5) Magic Stars. These are so simple, but such a good chocolate. One again, they’re so “more-ish” I could have intentions to only have a few but before I know it the whole bag is gone.
These are my favourite chocolates. What chocolate will you be eating this National Chocolate Day?