This is one of my favourite blogs of the year. I feel like it is a push back in the right direction, just before ending the year. It can remotivate you and show you how much you have achieved already in this year. It can help you feel grateful and positive. This are my plans for the end of 2022….
- Settle into my new job. You may or may not know that I recently left my previous job, and started a new job working with children again. So, I am looking forward to getting settled in that and beginning to enjoy that.
- Start working on myself alot more again. I feel like recently I have lost the flow of loving myself. I’ve stopped journaling. I’ve stopped taking my vitamins. I feel like I’ve lost my flow.
- Make more memories. I’m going back to Disneyland Paris in November. I am having my first Christmas in my new home. My family are coming to visit me, it’s going to be lovely!
- Work on my business. I have let it go since being to Morrocco. I want to put the work back in and make it become super successful.
- I also wanna look back at my goals from the beginning of the year, see how far I’ve come and all that I’ve achieved. While, also looking at what is still left to achieve in the last couple of the months of 2022.
Let me know in the comments below what are your goals you set out to achieve before the end of the year.
Pop back tomorrow for another one of my favourite blogs! Showing you how I make my autumnal wreath!
Lots of love, spooky season!!🎃
Leave a Reply