Gloomy days can be horrible, but they don’t have to be. When the weather is in a funk, you don’t have to be too. These are five things you can do when the weather is grey..
- Coffee Shop. Coffee shops are great and if you find the right one can even be quite cheap. Instead of staying in and doing nothing, getting out and having a drink with a friend/family member/partner.
- Garden Centre. This makes me sound so old. But, when you get it you get it. If you don’t get it now, you will one day when you are older. There is nothing like a walk around the garden centre looking at the autumnal decorations and (I know it the wrong time of the year) Christmas inspo. You can even grab a little lunch or a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmellows depending on your budget.
- Autumnal Walk. This depends on who you are and the weather on the day. Personally, I don’t mind putting on my big puffer jacket, my hat, scarf, gloves and welly boots, getting outside on a rainy day can be really theraputic. Also, baths are so much better after getting rained on during a long walk.
- A Movie Marathon. This one can be free. Get the snacks out. Get under the duvet in your pjs. Put the movie on and have a rainy day indoors all cosy.
- Baking. I’m a secret baker. I’m not the best. But, I enjoy it so that’s all that matters. Get yourself down to Tesco (other supermarkets are good to), get some ingredients and get baking. It’s fun to do, keeps you busy and you get to eat them after!
I hope this blog has given you some inspiration to keep you busy on the next gloomy day! Let me know in the comments below what are your plans and how you get on with my ideas. Also, let me know what you have planned this October, so I can get some more ideas.
Tomorrow’s blog is my Autumnal Skincare Routine! Same time. Same place. 7pm. http://www.emwinnblog.com
Lots of love, this spooky season!!🎃
Leave a Reply