It’s time for one of my favourite blogs of the year. It’s my fall bucket list!
I feel like by now, you know I love autumn. If you want to know why, check my “Why I love autumn” below..
As you can see I love fall for many reason, but one thing I didn’t really mention in that blog was the festive activities and outings in which take place during the month of October.
- Pumpkin Picking. I feel like this is number one on everybody’s list. If you don’t pick pumpkins, and you get them from a shop. You are missing half the fun. I mean there was a time when I never went Pumpkin Picking, because I didn’t know where to go to do so. But, now I know, I wouldn’t go back. Moral of the story, find somewhere to pumkin pick.
- Autumnal Walks. I have already lost count of how many times I have been on an autumnal walk already and we are only a week into October.
- Hot Chocolate making. Why does this time of the year make me crave hot chocolate? Any other time of the year you’ll see me drinking a hot chocolate is when I’m camping and that’s very rare.
- Endless trips to Costa & Starbies. I mean, if I’m honest I do this all year round. But, for some reason it’s allowed and is normally at this time of the year.
- Pumpkin Carving. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of Pumpkin Carving because I feel that the pumpkins don’t last as long when you cut them open and carve them. So, personally I prefer to leave them as they are because they look cute, but, it is tradition so I will definitly carve at least one.
- Disneyland Paris. If you know me. You know I love a trip to Disney. But, fun fact. I have never been at Halloween until this year! I actually go next week! I cannot wait. I’m so excited to see all the Halloween decorations, costumes, parades, shows etc… Keep your eyes peeled for a Disneyland at Halloweenn review!
- Halloween Movies. I love festivities. But, watching Halloween films isn’t something I’ve ever done. I hate getting scared. I jump at EVERYTHING. But, I’ve decided this year I am going to man up and watch the Halloween films. NOT horror films. But, CHILDREN’S HALLOWEEN films!
- Autumnal Baking. I love baking. I wouldn’t say I am a baker. However, I enjoy it and I think that is all that matters! I mean I can bake the most beautiful white chocolate chip soft cookies. Let me know if you’d want the recipe as a blog? Anyway, I will definetaly be attempting some festive autumnal baking.
- Gardern Centre Visits. There is something about this time of the year and visiting the garden centre. I never go between January and September. But, there is something about this time of the year which makes me want to walk around the garden centre and get a hot chocolate with cream in marshmellows in their cafe.
I would love to know what is on your Fall Bucket List, so I can add more to mine!! So, leave a comment below, to let me know!
I hope you enjoyed Blogtober day seven, make sure to check back tomorrow at the usual time of 7pm, for my favourite moisturisers in the colder months.
Lots of love, this spooky season!!🎃