These are in no mean in a certain order. But, these are overall my five rules for life, whether that be your “best life” as I like to say, or it just helps you get through life with a relatively positive mindset.
1) Accept yourself. By this I mean be who you truly are. Life would be horrible if you were constantly pretending to be someone else or life up to other people’s expectations of you. You’ll find when you are truly yourself, you’ll attract people who are just like you and this is how you have the best relationships in our life, whether this is family, friends or partners.
2) What is done is done. So, get on with it. I often tell this to myself multiple times a day. You do not own a time machine therefore you cannot go back and change the past. So, what are you going to do about it? Sit about a mope about something? Or are you gonna find a solution, fix the issue, and move on? Because, I know what I would rather do.
3) Dedicate your life to something. Before, I had EmWinnBlog, I felt lost and like I didn’t have a path to follow or a dream to chase. I felt like I just woke up, worked, ate, chilled and went to bed. For me, life is all about creating something, or giving something to the world. So, find what you enjoy, and do it everyday. That’s where you’ll truly find happiness.
4) Take an interest in the outside world. After covid and being locked inside for months on end and having no freedom, it’s definitely made me realise that being outside is so good for you. Whether that’s a sport outside, walking, sitting and reading a book, going to the beach or even travelling. There is something about being outside which is just so refreshing and good for. Make sure you spend life outdoors, seeing the world, no matter how near or far.
5) Everything happens for a reason. Sit back and think about something which happened in your life, no matter how big or small. Now, figure out what that thing happened, was you supposed to see someone, or buy something, go somewhere. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and if you are unsure of the reason right now, you’ll know one day.
I hope this blog has helped you in some way. Make sure to come back next Wednesday, for next week’s blog. Thank you for reading…
Lots of love to you always,