When the weather is getting colder, it is more important than ever to look after our skin. So, I thought I would share my top five favourite products for looking after your skin this time of year.
1) Carmex. Carmex. Carmex. I honestly couldn’t leave without my Carmex. It’s sooooo good! Unfortunately, they go missing so easily, hence the picture below being from google. You always seem to buy a new one and then they all appear again. Anyway, I love keeping my lips hydrated with Carmex.
2) Beauty Sleep face and body mask by Lush. This isn’t just at this time of this year infact I’ve only got my hands on it recently. But, I am obsessed. It makes your skin so soft and it smells incredible. It makes me nod off wishin minutes.
3) Palmer’s Cocoa Butter 24 hour hand moisturiser. This stuff smells incredible and make sure you hands stay soft in the colder months.
4) Nivea, 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask. If you haven’t tried this, it’s a must. Nothing has ever moisturised my face like this. It’s just WOW.
5) Nivea, Express Hydration Body Lotion. Looking after your skin couldn’t be easier with this product. Getting out of the bath or shower and applying this, your skin will feel soft for days.
Let me know what your favourite skincare products are for the last part of the year when the weather gets abit colder.
Lots of love,