You may have noticed over my last couple of blogs that I really do love Autumn, in fact I do actually think it may be my favourite season of all. So, I thought I would list my six favourite things about Autumn, I obviously could mention more but I don’t want to go on too much.
- The leaves. I don’t think there is anything better than the beautiful coloured leaves and the crispy noise they make when you stand on them. I just really love being outside at this time of the year.
- The colours. The tones of autumn are just so beautiful whether in a naturistic type of way or a clothing/eye make up type of way. I just adore the colour scheme. The nude browns, the chocolate browns and even the oranges. They are just amazing colours and it just makes me so happy.
- The darker evenings. I know most people dislike this as they don’t like to finish work when it’s dark but I just puts me in such a cosy mood. I love finishing work, getting home, having a shower, putting my fluffy pj’s on, having my dinner, getting into bed and watching a film while drinking a hot drink.
- With that being said, I also love the excuse to say in bed. It can make me feeling slightly unmotivated sometimes but I love that you can wake up on a day off and just lie in bed in your teddy fleeced bedsheets, look outside and think “oh it’s a bit chilly outside today, i think I’m just gonna stay here and stay warm”. Such a lovely feeling!
- The range of hot drinks avalible everywhere. I love a hot drink because the feeling of holding a hot drink when you have cold hands is so heart warming, it just makes me so happy. Whether it’s a Pumpkin Spiced Latte or a Caramel Cappuccino I honestly don’t mind as long as something is keeping me warm.
- Lastly, but obviously not least we are closer to Christmas. I love love love Christmas for many reasons, but I want get into that know as this is Blogtober not Blogmas!!
Let me know what your favourite thing is about Autumn, and if you are feeling Autumnal yet or not??
Lots of love,
Leave a Reply